cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 34

Re: Contract nearly up!

It can take up to 3 working days for the Care Team to contact you personally and with the holiday period that time scale will be extended they will reply to you as soon as your mail reaches the top of their mail queue an auto response with a reference number would have been displayed as a new web page after you clicked on send on their contact form
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 34

I think after a whole year I would give up on BT and contact the CAB or a solicitor.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 34

how on earth do you find out when your agreement ends, theres all sorts of **bleep** you can find out on BTs site but surpise suprise not when your contract ends, as the sooner i can get away from this excuse of a broadband service the better, everynight it drops our 2 or 3 times, and as for the indian helpline, well youd be better sticking your head down the toilet and gargaling

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 34

Hi

I suggest you contact live chat at this link they should be able to help you with your contract date 

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

0 Ratings