cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Contract renewal mistake

Go to solution

I renewed my contract on 12 September. Prior to that I had the total entertainment TV package. The only change I made to my contract was to upgrade to Infinity 2. I was asked whether I watched the bt sport 4k uhd channel, to which I replied yes. I was then asked if I wanted to keep it, again I said yes. The renewal was agreed at a price I was happy with and the whole package (except the broadband upgrade) was due to stay the same. I immediately lost the 4k uhd channel and have called 3 times to get this looked at but to no avail. I have today received the bill for the period and can see the tv package has been downgraded to the Max entertainment package. This was not what was agreed. I am happy for the renewal conversation to be checked as it will verify exactly what I am saying. If this is not resolved to my satisfaction within the week I will be cancelling all services I have under the misrepresentation act. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Contract renewal mistake

Go to solution

Hi @Champbones and welcome.

I'm sorry there's been a mix up with the order. You really shouldn't have to call in so many time to get this sorted. I'll be happy to step in and lend a hand with this. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Contract renewal mistake

Go to solution

Hi @Champbones

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me again today.

I'm sorry that your BT TV package was changed when you asked to remain on the Total Entertainment package.  I placed an order yesterday to get you back on what you had beforehand and I'm glad that the 4K channel is working again for you.

As agreed, I'll go ahead and close your case today also.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings