cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Contract runs out in september

Hello peeps,

Mt BT option 3 Contract runs out in september, Can some one tell me the address I have to write to, to cancell on this date.

Cheers

Jason

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Contract runs out in september

BT Correspondence Centre

Providence Row

Durham

DH98 1BT

or simply call the sales team and inform them you do not wish to renew. 0800 800060 I believe.

For cancellations 0800 800871 - although I don't know if they can handle a notification to cancel rather than a 'cancel there and then' approach

Make sure you do this soon, some contracts have an automatic renewal if you don't inform BT of your intentions. Some others mearly go to a month by month continuation (as apose to a full 12/18 month renewal).

Check your exchange or major service outages

If someone has given a helpful answer, please click on their Ratings star on the left-hand side. 🙂 ***
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

Hi jason, is this to cancel FULL STOP. You do not wish broadband any more, if so do as Syops says.

if you are looking to go to another broadband provider, do not cancel, ask for a MAC code and give it to your future ISP. That should ensure a smooth transfer.

http://www.getamaccode.co.uk/bt_mac_code/index.php

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Thanx for the help peeps,

Wish BT were this helpfull  🙂

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Hi j450n as toekneem said if you are moving to another provider get a MAC code if you phone up and say you want to cancel your broadband you will get a 30.00 cease fee charged to you by BT Wholesale and have wait up to 10 days after the cease to order broadband service from another provider
0 Ratings