Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Contract states 118 months but email from BT states 12 months

Go to solution

I have Infinity and Anytime Calls.  After several phone calls and emails with BT it was decided I will be on a 12 month contract, however on checking the electronic contract it states 18 months, Further calls to BT resulted in my being told that a note had been added to my file stating 12 month contract, but I have just checked with Live Chat, they say 18 month contract and that they cannot see any notes.  Should I ask for a MOD to help?  

One other thing though, Live Chat did tell me the cost of the package would stay the same for the full 18 months and not rise after 12 months, is this usual?  I always thought that on a discounted offer the discount only lasted for 12 months then went to normal price for the remaining 6 months.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Contract states 118 months but email from BT states 12 months

Go to solution

Hi @new sorry for the confusion about the length of your contract.

We will be happy to look into this and confirm the contract for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Contract states 118 months but email from BT states 12 months

Go to solution

Thank you JohnC2 for your prompt and helpful contact with me, I am grateful to you for your assistance and for advising me about my situation.

0 Ratings