cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 14

Re: Cornish Speeds dropping in the evenings and weekends

As stated earlier I needed a code unlike others I needed the Broadband Service ID. Which I obtained from BT I have run various tests for them off peak and on peak. I can't run the test at moment it keeps reporting server busy.

Needless to say results are good off peak and very poor tonight on peak. I shall contacting BT again at the Exeter office with my case details they have enough information to pass on. 

It's connention on the line that is the problem.

I had results earlier but didn't take screen shots although my profile is as expected for this line.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 12 of 14

@thebizines

It's not just fttp users in Cornwall that have this issue. I'm a Milton Keynes fttp user on Plusnet and I have to use my circuit id to run the "Further Diagnostics" too. The postcode and house number option stopped working in mid January (soometime after 12th Jan and before 26th Jan).

See the link at Plusnet forums for more information FTTP Further Diagnostics Issues

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Plusnet have reported this to Openreach and found an issue on which they are awaiting a fix.

See the details at http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,124245.msg1080798.html#msg1080798

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 14 of 14

I have just tried to trun BTW Further Diagnostics using the postcode and house number and it is now working for me. (First time in 6 weeks)

No official word it has been fixed but it did work.

0 Ratings