cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 39

Re: Court case forces Openreach to turn off Dynamic Line Management

So BT, is DLM still on or been switched off??

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 12 of 39

It would be nice if I could pick my profile now
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 39

Deffo lowei I want my 13ms ping back its been like nearly two weeks since DLM put interleave on just because I took the modem out like 2 times in one night it's pathetic.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 39

If there is no DLM then how come my line switched to interleaving yesterday?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 39

then it might not be true mate, unless they havent done it all over the country yet, where you from ? i rang bt myself last night, and they was like what? im getting a call back tonight. usually mine would be off after 4 solid days but its been nearly two weeks so i dno.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 16 of 39

all profiles are now locked by Openreach as confirm by my contact.

whatever your on now its staying that way until they launch there custom profiles for ISPs in Jan.

getting a profile reset now means you put onto the open profile where you will stay.

Banding will still be used in extreme situations. this will not be automatic now but engineer controlled.

Regards

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 39

bt are divs then, what a bunch of fools, feel sorry for people on really bad profiles stuck with **bleep** speeds, thats not fair at all if i was them id leave. i have 8ms of delay i suppose its not too bad but again bt havent told their customers which is wrong. il never ever personally go with this company when my girlfriends mums contracts up shes going else where and shes already said. il never ever go with sky or bt especially not for tv what a rip off.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 18 of 39

Well that's just super. I'm stuck 20mb down and with a **bleep** load of added latency. THANKS A LOT BT.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 19 of 39

shambles is that company i cant wait to have enough money to pay for vm for the full year then its bye bye bt, why cant they have made it so it can be remotely done from the exchange, infact two engineers told me they can so they lie.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 20 of 39

It's not that bad the DLM is not recording your line history from the 21st of Nov, but the DLM will change anyway as vectoring is rolled out slowly as we speak.

0 Ratings