cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdrianS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Crafty BT

At the moment I am on Evening and Weelkends on a renewable contract that is coming to the end in 4 days, since I don't want to renew the contract I tried to change it online. Oh yes, I can change it alrtight, but only evening and weekends paying £2 what ever ot Bt anytime. It will not allow me to change to just a bog standard line rental and no package. It seems like I will have to phone Bt and have then trying to talk me into staying as the reason I don't want another contract is because I am considering moving phone and broadband, already moved my mobile phone to another company.

Adrian
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
russianmonkey
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Crafty BT

If you opt out of the renewal (which gave you evening and weekends free) then you'd start paying for it.

To cease the calling package, you'd need to call Customer Options on 150 (0800 800 150).
0 Ratings
stupot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

If "they" try to talk you into staying. Why dont you just say no thankyou.

0 Ratings
AdrianS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Done now anyway, now back on normal line rental weekends only so no contract.

i noticed that I can get my mac code for broadband online, so why Bt can't make it easy for me to change my phone package is another thing.

He tried to talk me into getting Anytime, not what I want, he asked me why I was changing to weekend only, I told him it is because I don't want to go into another contract.

I noticed now that Bt is doing these renwable contracts on broadband now, I am glad I did not take up the offer they wanted me to.

Next stop, Mac.

Adrian
0 Ratings