cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mr-friday
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Current BT Sport subscriber - adding Infinity ?

Hi all.  I have been a BT sport subscriber since December 13 but get broadband and telephone from Sky.  I get BT sport as an added channel on my Sky TV service.

Tempted to move to BT infinity and phone due to current slow broadband speeds plus BT sport is then free but does anyone know if I would have to still pay up the rest of my monthly BT sport contract in any case plus pay for infinity and phone or would that contract end as I move onto infinity and can then access it free ?

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
toekneem
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Current BT Sport subscriber - adding Infinity ?

@mr-friday wrote:

Hi all.  I have been a BT sport subscriber since December 13 but get broadband and telephone from Sky.  I get BT sport as an added channel on my Sky TV service.

Tempted to move to BT infinity and phone due to current slow broadband speeds plus BT sport is then free but does anyone know if I would have to still pay up the rest of my monthly BT sport contract in any case plus pay for infinity and phone or would that contract end as I move onto infinity and can then access it free ?

Many thanks.

Hi mr-friday.

I used to view BTsport on the Sky platform but didno't want any hassle with Paying for Sport and then trying to get it free from BT after the changeover.

Decided to cancel BT sport, then when I moved back to BT took up the offer for free BT sport.

So I gave a months notice to cancel then when I came back to BT took up the free offer.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
iniltous
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

If you pay for BT Sport via Sky yourself, then you only need to give notice to terminate (30 days ??), if you get it free by getting BT Broadband, BT may be able to tie the two together, the cease of the paid for service and the start of the free with BT broadband service, you probably would have to speak to them at the time of ordering, presuming it's via the Sky platform you want to keep watching BT rather than over BT Youview
0 Ratings
mr-friday
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Guys that is really helpful. Many thanks.
0 Ratings