cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Customer service and all round service

So here is how it goes. Got an email for bt before Xmas 20th dec saying that we had gone over our download. We ring them. Best they can do is change our land line over to them and go to unlimited. They will wipe our outstanding charges and a £50 fee ??? Ok we will swap. We asked would there be any problem over the Xmas period during the transfer. NO sir the reply. Well guess what NO broadband or phone working properly since that date. Phone up Boxing Day and they run a line check. Yes sir there is a problem but we can't find it will run a 24 check. Me ok
Phone call next day saying there is a problem we need to send an engineer. 2nd or 5th jan 2015. Ok the 2nd we will have to end our Xmas/new year holiday early as need internet before Monday 5th. Guess what sat at home all day today between 10:30am and 6pm even though they were booked 1pm to 6pm. No one turns up. Ring up. Bloke has signed the job off as couldn't ring the land line. really that's what the problem was along with the broadband. Speaking to someone and said an engineer wouldn't come out till the 8th. Ok that's fine put me through to customer complaints. 40 minutes on hold and she comes back. I haven't got a number for customer care/complaints ??? They work offline. And all this after being promised no trouble while changing over our landline. Wish I had stayed with southern electric. Looks like sky will be getting a call soon I think . Anyone else have same problems or can give me a number to call as this is getting out of hand now
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Customer service and all round service

Hi Ganger1979,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry you've had so many problem with this. I'll be happy to take a look into it for you. Drop me an email with your details. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings