cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Customer service

If anyone is thinking of using British TeleCON to provide their business phone and broadband can I highly recommend you rethink it unless you want to spend the best part of two weeks on the phone to the most abysmal customer service team known to man and still be waiting for the equipment you ordered well after a month after you placed the order.

I have had three engineers out in one month, and have not received the broadband router I ordered when I placed the order without so much as a sorry, in fact the only thing the customer services department seemed to be interested in clarifying on nearly every one of the 30-40 calls I have made to them was the fact they intended to charge me for sending the engineers out to resolve the issue with a service that didn't work from day one because the service was never activated at the exchange by the trained monkey from Kelly communications that they sent to do the installation. He did however manage to disconnect the phones at the company next door to us leaving them with no phones for two days.

Disgusting service and not bothered by the fact they are having a detrimental impact on people's businesses.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Customer service

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. If you have a complaint about a business account you should post on the business forum.

https://business.forums.bt.com/

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

It's ok. I'm telling everyone.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

and rightly so - I just started a thread on the same subjuct here

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ
I started out with nothing and I still got most of it left