cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richsummers87
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

DESPERATE FOR HELP REF CREDIT REPORT

I have been in numerious telephone discussions with BT ref a defaulted account against me back from 2010 - i was unaware of this account as i had moved from the property in question and never got any notification that the account was being defaulted - i rang and discussed with BT who PROMISED me that if i made payment for the account, the default would be deleted from my equifax credit report, i immediately made payment however the defaulted account has changed to settled, it hasn't been deleted - equifax have raised the quiery with bt why has it not been deleted and now i am hitting dead end after dead end on the telephone, its been a month since i made payment and i was PROMISED the credit reference would be deleted from my report within 21 days - i am literally hours away from securing my first mortgage and this record from BT is stopping my from getting a mortgage so as you can imagine me and my partner are tearing our hair out and are extremely dissatisfied with the lack of help from BT in keeping there promises. any help from you guys would be very much apprechiated as it has gone on too long - especially in view of the fact the defaulted account was given to me without any warning - as far as im aware legally this can not be done

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: DESPERATE FOR HELP REF CREDIT REPORT

only people on forum that can help are mods who are BT employees  they will post here 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 3

Re: DESPERATE FOR HELP REF CREDIT REPORT

@richsummers87

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings