cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

DLM has crippled my superfast fibre connection

Go to solution

I hope someone can help as I have had some work carried out in my house which required the power to be switched off many times in quick succession as part of electrical certificate test as a result my speed has plummeted by around 10mb.

I know there is nothing wrong with line this has clearly been the power cutting out multiple times... I know the DLM has capped things down thinking line is unstable but my line is has now lost 10mb.

Is it worth asking BT to reset the line to restart as I hear they dont do this now and its not possible. Is there any way a moderator can do this?

My line was comfortably able to perfom at 70-71mb and the data rate was around 74mb with maximum data rate well higher than 81mb

router stats.pngline stats aqnd previous performance.png

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: DLM has crippled my superfast fibre connection

Go to solution

Your. Onnection speed of 65mb is right at bottom of your range and should recover automatically if you just maintain a stable connection. It make take a few weeks but it should recover and you won't  get CS to reset the DLM  especially when you have not given automatic system time

if only you had just switched the hub off when electrical testing was happening

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: DLM has crippled my superfast fibre connection

Go to solution
Many thanks for the quick reply... I wasnt in the house when it was getting done.. Im gutted
0 Ratings