cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 46

Re: DLNA - not working with HH3?

Go to solution

I have a HH3 type b and DLNA is hit and miss, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Was all set to replace the router with an Asus RT-N65U/66U or a Netgear N900 but heard to 66U won't allow more than 200mbps using pppoe and I have a 330 Mbps FTTP line.

Now multicast and IPTV is coming I'm waiting again to see which is the best one to get. Would like to know how the HH4 is with DLNA as that is another possible upgrade.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 42 of 46

Go to solution
HH4 copes very well here
0 Ratings
mellycoop
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 46

Go to solution
My DLNA facility worked perfectly with 12 year old Orange hub but not working with new HH4 and when I spoke to BT Tech support they didn't appear to know anything about DLNA and are refusing to acknowledge that it is a problem with their HH4. Does anyone know if this issue has been resolved with firmware update or even if HH5 will resolve this?
0 Ratings
theaceface
Aspiring Contributor
Message 44 of 46

Go to solution

The issue is not solved

I have the same problem since switching to BT and the HH4

It's stupid as my previous non BT set up worked fine with no issues

BT NEED TO ACT ON THIS ASAP!

0 Ratings
theaceface
Aspiring Contributor
Message 45 of 46

Go to solution
Having just spoke to tech support it appears that HH4 will not work with DLNA and there are no plans for a firmware upgrade.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
FunkMaster
Aspiring Contributor
Message 46 of 46

Go to solution
HH4 sucks .... now I am on the market for another router ... Thinking of the Draytek or Billion .... but *sigh*
0 Ratings