cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smajlimeister
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

DNS addres cannot be found

HI. I writing this post because i have problem with my internet connection. When more people are using internet there is same error everytime. When i ttying load an page - this page cant be reached. DNS server cannot be found. Mobile facebook and messanger still works but i cant load any page. This error keeps all day sometimes. Do you have any solutions to that ?

Greetings.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: DNS addres cannot be found

do you have parental controls active?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
smajlimeister
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Im sure not. Bit how can i check it and what to do if yes
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

check on MYBT and if active you will need to uninstall not just switch off

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
smajlimeister
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

okey im gona check it now. thanks
0 Ratings
smajlimeister
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

There is not Parental Control. I tried change DNS manualy but in BT HUB Manager they blocked this option :C i have no idea what to do. I was thinking about changing DNS addres in BT HUB MANAGER but i cant. There is no option to do it even when i disconect internet 

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

You can't change DNS settings on the hub, but you can change them on your PC/device

0 Ratings