cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 71 of 97

Re: DON'T JOIN BT!

tempoary faults do happen are you getting error codes what email client are you using if you post more details in a new thread you will get the help you require
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 72 of 97

Hey everyone, I was with a competitor for a couple of years let’s call them walk walk, absolute sh1te service, as soon as BT announced Fiber optic in my area i was gone like a shot, been on the fiber network for a few months now well done BT no problems whatsoever, best decision I ever made was to come back.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 73 of 97

Hi Cjwaywell and Motocrossvic

I can investigate the issues you have raised here.

Send me an email using the contact us form in my profile. You will find the form address in the section 'about me'.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 74 of 97

BT wouldn't be so bad if their help number menus werent so useless, and didnt contradict itself. And not only that waiting 9 days after reporting a fault and having to phone back myself, being told several things and none of them prevailing... 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 75 of 97

As soon as our contract is over we're going to look at other options, had a fault for about a year now, several engineers out and the problem persists, can't take this **bleep** anymore. Fed up of it disconnecting, we're in the year 2011 and we can't even get a stable connection, BT are worsening every day in my opinion.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 76 of 97

Waiting for a call back from BT does seem to be an ever worsening issue.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 77 of 97

I have been a loyal customer for 40 years.

I have to say as soon as my contract runs out in two months time I am off!

Take a tip from one who has been worn down poor service, slow broadband speeds, and lies. BT ARE USLESS DONT JOIN

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 78 of 97

POST DELETED BY POSTER

Transfered to  a new thread  with same title  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 79 of 97

POST DELETED  BY POSTER 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 80 of 97

John, if what you say is true, then why have I been charged £130 when an engineer came out for noise on the line (master socket is right up against the window frame so 1-2" from outside and is the only socket in the property), found no fault at the time (despite me saying it is an intermittent problem), went to the cabinet when i mentioned that, and said he replaced a fuse. I have had no problems since then, except £60 worth of bank charges because BT tried twice in one week to take out 2 £75 payments because the engineer notes said that there was no fault and that he advised my wife there would be a charge, UTTER RUBBISH! HE WAS SPEAKING TO ME, NOT MY WIFE! so not only does BT lie, but Openreach lie. And lets not be mistaken, Openreach ARE BT!! How can a so called communications company offer the service of communication when they are completely inept at communicating between departments?!?!!??!

P.S. I came back to BT for the Infinity service, and for 3 months thought wow BT have improved, they turned up on time to install, everything went well. That was until an Openreach engineer disconneted 20 households from the cabinet. 3 Days later another enigeer turned up and fixed but my ip profile has dropped from 38717kbps to 21680kbps (assume its because i had no service for 3 days), and "its impossible to get that reset"! what a load of utter rubbish!

I to would say, and have, DON'T JOIN BT!! They'll give you a decent service to get you on a contract and then allow it to go to **bleep** and pull the "you're on an 18 month contract" card. And the customer service is a joke, and the 2nd line technical help team (if you dare to call them that) is laughable! someone mentioned Walk Walk, and i tell you what, calling BT reminds me so much of calling Walk Walk!!

0 Ratings