cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 91 of 97

Re: THE PROBLEMS CONTINUE I'M AFRAID/ MARKING THEM SOLVED WHEN THEY'RE NOT WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING !!

I just tried the usage monitor and it worked - this is not a 'glib' message but a fact

I am a genuine BT broadband customer and have been for years - I am not allegedly a BT customer contributing to the forum and I look forward to seeing your results of your enquiry and I will be 'watching this space'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 92 of 97

Re: THE PROBLEMS CONTINUE I'M AFRAID/ MARKING THEM SOLVED WHEN THEY'RE NOT WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING !!

Hi like wise there was a problem affecting some customers for about 24 hours at the weekend but now resolved again I am also just like you a BT customer it certainly has not been withdrawn also YOU are the only person who can mark YOUR post as solved so that one is down to you and like the other poster this is not a glib message but fact
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 93 of 97

I fail to understand the logic, in coming onto a community forum that clearly states its a customer to customer help, in the first instance and then proceed to alienate yourself from a vast knowledge bank. However if you are in the position to cast away free help that is given in peoples own time that many others would charge extra. I too will watch.  

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 94 of 97

Thanks for that NilSatisOptimum. Most helpful even though as you say you didn't understand the logic.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 95 of 97

Re: DON'T JOIN BT!

I think the objective of the message was to draw attention to the guy's plight-which clearly it has-no point in getting on his back-he's clearly frustrated and needs an outlet...
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 96 of 97

I wouldn't go anywhere near TT.

I was with Orange for years and if you think the service from BT is bad, you don't get out enough.

😄

Like any company, it's a matter of getting to speak to the right person. I have found the customer service to be very useful and helpful providing you circumnavigate the call centre.

I f you think any other provider is different i think you are mistaken.

Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 97 of 97

I can vouch for that Somniac, they tried to charge me £500 in engineer visits (TT). If they haven't unbundled your exchange then no point going with them, the OCE's on the TT Members Forums, are pretty powerless when it comes to BT's IP Stream services. They can only Raise a fault, close it, and reset an SNR.

Whereas the mods on here can Phone BT Wholesale, Reset the SNR margin to 6dB, increase it to any other, reset IP profiles, and deal with all sides of the BT Group 🙂
0 Ratings