Message 31 of 97

Re: DON'T JOIN BT!

Welcome to BT lol,  I'm off to another ISP Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 32 of 97

I can tell you! this company needs some serious spring cleaning!!!!!!  I am fed up with not being able to speak to someone in the UK, I am fed up with being told someone will call you back as I was promised a call back yesterday which was going to be in half an hour, it is now 25 hours later and I still haven't had that call.....   I have been with BT since July 2011 and I am completely and utterly fed up with them already, I should have stayed with SKY at least they took care of their customers........................................ Sorry I left you SKY!!!!! I did the wrong thing...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 33 of 97

redfordD

Hi you have had an offer opf help from the forum mods Who are uk based and have a great reputation in getting problems resolved contact them at this link
http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

they will reply to you personally within 72 hours by email or phone
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 34 of 97

Apart from me there must be some "Happy" BT customers out there.

All this doom and gloom has brought the rain back.

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 35 of 97

BT customer "service" is a disgrace. How do I sack them? Is Sky any better?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 36 of 97

Hi ross, this is a BT Customer to Customer help forum.

Do you have a problem that you would like the forum members to try and help you with.

[edit] I see that that was your first post, so obviously you cannot have a problem.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 37 of 97

This forum is magic. 10 days without internet, then the morning after posting on here my internet connection has returned as if by magic!! Still no phone call as promised, but you can't have everything. Plus my router and my BT homehub, that I was told were broken, are now both fully functioning. Perhaps the fault could have been fixed quicker if they had been looking in the right place instead of being so quick to blame the router/hub. It would be good to have some feedback about the fault so if it returns I can tell them where to go.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 38 of 97

magic-wizard-sorcerer-magician-smiley-emoticon-000223-large.gif

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 39 of 97

@ross wrote:
BT customer "service" is a disgrace. How do I sack them? Is Sky any better?

I used to think Sky Customer Service was sapot on ... until my mother passed away at the start of April & I asked for all her Sky services to be cancelled.  Well, I have only just had them cancelled in the past week due to errors on Sky's end.  We've had threatening letters, letters asking if someone else would like to take over the services, threats of being passed on to debt collection agencies & a load more besides.  I had asked for the services to be cancelled the day after my mother passed away and was promised that this would be done.  It turned out that they eventually cancelled the TV & Internet services, but never cancelled the phone.

I hope the above helps.  I still have Sky TV, Phone & Internet at my own home as well as BT phone & Infinity (have BT Vision on order now too). 

At the end of the day, NO company is perfect & mistakes happen - it's how the mistakes are dealt with that counts.  I was only able to get my mum's accounts sorted after I was lucky enough to get through to the UK Sky customer service bods and everything was sorted in 5 minutes.

With regards BT, I have had a few problems, but have had them sorted very quickly and without hassle.  The Community Care team here on the forums are excellent -  a shame every company didn't have as good a team.

Kind regards... Tom

BT Infinity2:
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 40 of 97

@reme8488 wrote:

At the end of the day, NO company is perfect & mistakes happen - it's how the mistakes are dealt with that counts.

With regards BT, I have had a few problems, but have had them sorted very quickly and without hassle.  The Community Care team here on the forums are excellent -  a shame every company didn't have as good a team.

Spot on reme8488, totally agree with you.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings