Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 1151 of 3,467

Re: Dalkeith Exchange - BT Infinity

It would be if that was to show fibre connected

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
khaled75
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1152 of 3,467

@Kilfinan wrote:
Order placed. Installation October 3rd.

Order placed.  Installation to be confirmed within 2-3 working days for either 10th, 11th or 14th.  This is with plusnet.

You want to swap dates Kilfinan? 🙂

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 1153 of 3,467

openreach working at bonnyrigg toll today   20130926_140821.jpg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Ian_Baxter
Contributor
Message 1154 of 3,467

<<Do you have any idea if BT have changed their opinion for the Hopefield developments (Cabinet 56).>>

I'm afraid not - they were clear the current programme could not be amended. I'm therefore concentrating on making sure Hopefield (and Gladstone's Gait) are top priority for the Scottish Government's Step Change programme.

If anyone knows of other cabinets not being upgraded in Bonnyrigg, Lasswade, Poltonhall or Polton Village please email me at the council and I'll ensure they are also prioritised if possible.

Cheers,

Ian

0 Ratings
Kilfinan
Contributor
Message 1155 of 3,467

errrr.  No!

0 Ratings
infinity_wanter
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1156 of 3,467

Still no indication on when cabinet 41 in Newtongrange will be updated tho Robot Mad

By the looks of it, every other cab in the Newtongrange are has had some sort of fibre work done to it and is expected to be avilable between October 2013 and March 2014, even my next door neighbours will be able to get it! Frustrating isn't the word!

0 Ratings
Kilfinan
Contributor
Message 1157 of 3,467

Where is Cab 41?

0 Ratings
dazza616
Aspiring Expert
Message 1158 of 3,467

Re: Adelaide Exchange - BET Infinity

Brilliant  

First the cabinets missed were deemed not economical to upgrade.

Now for the Government funded roll out we're being advised that as we're not an ERDF classified area we won't be in the first phase.  So essentially we're not poor enough (obviously still happy to take our taxes)!

Apparently the reason for this is due to money for ERDF regions having to be spent by a certain date. Midlothian is not an ERDF region.

I have got a reason why were so far behind the Welsh but frankly I think it is a load of **** so I'll not waste everyone's time.  Suffice to say we're not exactly important!

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 1159 of 3,467

Just correcting the subject

0 Ratings
dazza616
Aspiring Expert
Message 1160 of 3,467

After 18months of the stupid spell check trying to correct Dalkeith to Adelaide I finally cracked.
0 Ratings