Availability checker here:
http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/broadband/packages

and also on the plus.net website.
0 Ratings
Puppy59
Expert
Message 1213 of 3,467

Re: Dalkeith Exchange - BT Infinity

Bribri7, previous to my previous comments about work on Polton Ave Road, the work due on 21/10 has been re-scheduled again to .......................wait for it........................6/10!  First time I have seen them go back the way.  Needless to say I will be watching to see if they do any work on this daySmiley Tongue 

0 Ratings
ddf
Contributor
Message 1214 of 3,467

Keep an eye out for cab 28 as well!!
0 Ratings
Bribri7
Beginner
Message 1215 of 3,467

Brilliant puppy59 I'll be keeping an eye out for them tomorrow. Really hope its true. I'm on 1 meg at the moment 😞
0 Ratings
williet
Contributor
Message 1216 of 3,467

I think I'm on cab 27 so hope that means we can sign up soon 🙂

The BT checker indicates we should get ~ 28Mbps download on FTCC is that normal, and how good are the estimates, ie can I expect more or les than that?

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 1217 of 3,467

@williet wrote:

I think I'm on cab 27 so hope that means we can sign up soon 🙂

The BT checker indicates we should get ~ 28Mbps download on FTCC is that normal, and how good are the estimates, ie can I expect more or les than that?

cab 27 had the power connected during last week so now waiting for commissioning.  the speed will depend how far you are from the cabinet

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
williet
Contributor
Message 1218 of 3,467

I assumed the BT checker did a test on the line to get a length of line from the cabinet, if not is there a better estimate than the BT Checker's.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 1219 of 3,467

the bt checker is the best you will get but it is just an estimate.  just from your estimate you must be up nearer the toll than me as my estimate is 72mb

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Puppy59
Expert
Message 1220 of 3,467

Bribri7, don't know about you, but I didn't see any work being done by OR on Polton Ave Road today!

Knew it was too good to be trueSmiley Frustrated

0 Ratings