Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
micaye
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 11

Dark age'This is 2013

Go to solution

Can someone here, be it BT or moderators at LEAST reach out and let the paying customers have an update as to were

we stand with the following phrase "THE USAGE MONITOR IS UNDERGOING MANTENANCE PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER."

well, I tried again later, and later and later. Is that it? How many times/days should the customer try. Do you really believe you are acting in a professional way with your customers.

I personally have given you the benefit of the doubt for 6 days and no explanation, but still you take my money and no
explanation that is 100% wrong and illegal. Please respond ASAP to your customers.

Regards

JIM

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: Dark age'This is 2013

Go to solution

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

If you have posted such information, then please edit your post, and delete it.

0 Ratings
duncan10
Expert
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Why not get -Networx a small usage and internet traffic monitor , its free and works just fine. I know you want an official reading but this can give you an idea of what you use. There are many more bigger programmes but this is neat and fits into a corner. If you put it in the start menu it should come on when you boot.If not there are plenty of good start programmes to make sure it does.  

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution
networx and similar programmes are only of any use if using a single device once more than on device is used the information is inaccurate
0 Ratings
duncan10
Expert
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

As ever -thank you John. I always forget that I am one of the few people with just my PC being used.

0 Ratings
MikeRead
Contributor
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

See also here

duncan10
Expert
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Funny you posted that  MikeRead- I just posted there saying I had no trouble logging in and seeing  my usage although I am on unlimited. My browser uses part of Chrome.

0 Ratings
micaye
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Many thanks Mike, other 2, Duncan and John seem to be more interested in outdoing each other (back to childish school playground chant). No harm meant on that. Keith sorry no reply to your pre-scripted answer (robot/android comes to mind)

Has anyone really answered the question!! I think not.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Quote.

"I personally have given you the benefit of the doubt for 6 days and no explanation, but still you take my money and no explanation that is 100% wrong and illegal. Please respond ASAP to your customer"

Your original post was addressing BT, my reply pointed out that your post does not go to BT, thats all.

As its such a very common misconception, I use a macro to generate a reply, like many of the other Community Leaders (CL) do.

0 Ratings
duncan10
Expert
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

I have no intention of "trying to outdo" John . He has much more experience than me. I have Thanked John 3 times so far on this website for his helpful info. Just read my post above THANKING him. You dont do that on a childs playground. So I hope John doesnt think bad of me because of your words.

0 Ratings