cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Data Integrity Issue

Go to solution

Rang BT two weeks ago to try and find out why BT Sport was returning an error on the tv (not available/configured press ok to set-up) but also wouldn't allow me to use any of the online options for adding it to my package. The lady who dealt with me eventually arrived at the conclusion that there was a data integrity issue and having spoken to her manager was going to refer my case to a data integrity team as whilst all my billing details say i have the package the 'system doesn't know that'. I'd recently moved home. I guess its fair enough something has gone wrong in one system or other and a human needs to get involved and override some setting or other. I was told it could take anything from a few mins to a week to sort but i would get a call back to confirm once sorted and to use the web to watch bt sport as my bt login would allow me to do that (which it does). So its nearly 3 weeks later now and i've not heard anything. I've tried calling and using the live chat but no one seems to be able or willing to confirm if there is a data integrity case open. I want to add eurosport to my acct but have been told i can't till the integrity issue is sorted.

Additionally ive noticed my broadband has gotten a lot slower since i called, my billing details say i have infinity2 but i'm getting 14mbps down and 3 mbps up which is nowhere near the advertised speeds so am wondering if the 'system' doesn't know that i' supposed to be on a fast broadband package.

Anyway how does one get hold of the data integrity team i've not been given a fault reference and am not getting much joy phoning up etc and other threads on here about data integrity don't fill me with confidence.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Data Integrity Issue

Go to solution
I have asked a moderator to help you they will post their contact link here
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @jbc27 and welcome.

Data integrity issues can take some time to resolve but I can check what’s going on with that for you. Can you drop me over an email with your details? You’ll get the contact the moderator link in my profile.

If you’re having connection problems then the best starting point would be to start a thread on the Infinity board and the community will try to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks David have used the contact the mods link as advised. Appreciate the help.