Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtobinuk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Data Integrity Team

Go to solution

I recently placed an order for Infinity 2. Since then my broadband has been activated but I'm only getting speeds of 12.5 Mbps. After numerous phone calls to BT 150 I've finally been told I only have ASDL due to a Data Integrity fault. A DI case has been raised to investigate this but I've been unable to get anyone to provide any further update on what progress has been made.

What exactly is a Data Integrity fault and how do I get updates on my case? There is very little information on DI on the BT forums.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: Data Integrity Team

Go to solution

can you enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete your number  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

if you have a hh5 can you go to troubleshooting then helpdesk and post stats

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
mtobinuk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

FTTP on Demand33030--Available----
WBC ADSL 2+Up to 17--10 to 19.5Available----
WBC ADSL 2+ Annex MUp to 17Up to 1.510 to 19.5Available----
ADSL MaxUp to 7.5--6.5 to 8Available----
WBC Fixed Rate2----Available----
Fixed Rate2----Available----
VDSL Multicast------Available----
ADSL Multicast------Available----
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @mtobinuk,

Thanks for posting. Sorry you're having problems getting the order placed. A DI issue is basically a system fault where there is a mismatch in account details. If you've got a case raised it will be worked on in the background to get everything aligned correctly on the account. It can take anything up to 30 days (usually quicker) to get sorted.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

as you can see from dslchecker there is no FTTC available for your phone number - which exchange and cab are you on?

can you post any router stats?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
mtobinuk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

I'm on Crowthorne Exchange Cabinet 3 which is Fibre enabled. My neighbours on the same telegraph pole distribution point all have Fibre, I'm the only one on Copper.

I swapped out my HH5 but can reconnect to collect any stats. What stats are you loooking for?

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

@mtobinuk wrote:

I'm on Crowthorne Exchange Cabinet 3 which is Fibre enabled. My neighbours on the same telegraph pole distribution point all have Fibre, I'm the only one on Copper.

I swapped out my HH5 but can reconnect to collect any stats. What stats are you loooking for?

are neighbours on same cabinet as it is quite possible to be connected to same DP but different cabinet

0 Ratings
mtobinuk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

I've checked my neighbours number on OpenReach website, who has Fibre, and they are being serverd from the same Cabinet as I am as well as same DP.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

Try the dslchecker but use your address and see if you get any different choices. Remember to remove address

0 Ratings
mtobinuk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Using my address...

VDSL Range A (Clean)80802020--Available--
VDSL Range B (Impacted)8061.52018--Available--
FTTP on Demand33030--Available--
WBC ADSL 2+Up to 17--10 to 19.5Available--
WBC ADSL 2+ Annex MUp to 17Up to 1.510 to 19.5Available--