cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Data Integrity issue post moving house

I have just moved house and I moved my BT account from my old property to my new property. The switch over should have happened last Monday 10 October. Phone connected okay broadband didn't. I have had numerous phone calls to BT to resolve this with the advisor raising my issue to the 'level 2' team with a call back booked for Friday 14 October no-one called me. Numerous further calls I was told someone was going to call me back on Monday 17 October, no call came. As I work full time a family member called on my behalf yesterday Tuesday 18th and was told it is a Data Integrity issue and they had booked a call back on Tuesday. No call came. During this conversation the advisor told my family member that the next update would be on Thursday 20th, this was before my family member said the situation was unacceptable and needed to be updated today (tuesday). To do an update 10 days after the swtch over, come on BT you think that is good customer service? 

All I want is BT to communicate with me and give me updates on how it is going and when the expected resolution will occur.  

Clearly BT doesn't mind loosing customers, (having read some of the other posts on this forum), so they won't mind loosing me.  

In this day and age being with out broadband for weeks on end is NOT acceptable

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Data Integrity issue post moving house

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks, I am a customer.  Reading the other issues that other customer have had with my sort of issue is reassuring that I am not alone in this frustration.  I also saw that the Moderators check and can help with resolving this issue, which is what I want.

I haven't given out my details  so I don't think I have broken any rules or given information that would allow someone to impersonate me.  

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Keith's post is just advice as many posters do give out this information without realising the risk

the data integrity team will resolve you problem but it does take time
0 Ratings