Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cazzy1987
Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Data integrity issue - bt sport on account twice

Go to solution
Hi just wondering if I could have some help?

I received my bill today to find I have been charged for BT sport even though its included in my package.

I rang and spoke to someone who said bt sport is on my package twice and it has to go to data integrity as they cant remove it.

My account was only just sent to them 2 weeks ago and this wasnt picked up on.

I've had loads of issues with my account in the past. Just getting frustrated as I ring to ask for help and I don't get anywhere.
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
PaddyB
Message 2 of 12

Re: Data integrity issue - bt sport on account twice

Go to solution

Hi @Cazzy1987,

If you send me in your details using the "Contact the Mods" link found in my profile, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Cazzy1987
Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution
Thank you replied.
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Cazzy1987,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us. I'm sorry that we didn't update your account to remove the BT Sport charges. I'd like you to know that I removed the additional monthly charge completely. Do you need my help with anything else at all? I'll be in the office on Friday if you need to speak with me.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Cazzy1987
Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for getting back to me, does this mean we only now have the free version on entertainment max package? And next month we won't be charged for it?

I was told on the phone that the problem was we had bt sports on oir account twice and they couldn't cancel the chargeable one?

Have they now cancelled this and removed it from my account?

Sorry for all the questions.
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Cazzy1987,

You are very welcome. Don't worry about asking me questions, that's what I'm here for.

Yes, you will continue to get BT Sport free as part of your package. I have personally had the chargeable service removed from your account. I've checked your monthly billing charges and I can see that the charge is removed.

Do you need my help with anything else at all?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Cazzy1987
Contributor
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution
Thank you so much for this. And thank you for getting back to me. Fingers crossed all should be okay now.
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

You are more than welcome @Cazzy1987.

I am glad that I was able to help you.

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

All the best,

DanielS

0 Ratings
Cazzy1987
Contributor
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution
Hi Daniel,

I have just upgraded my tv package to total entertainment for the UHD channel. (As usual nothing is straight forward and the sales person opened two orders for the equipment as they wrongly thought the other order was stuck in the system) fortunately we realised before both were sent.

I did ring yesterday and was told the open order would be closed, however it is still showing as open. Could you look in to this for me?

Also on the bt sport issue last time is there a way to make sure my billing is all correct and we won't get charged for bt sport again with this new package?

Just very nervous because of all the problems we have had in the past. I was going to make a new post, but thought it was better to reply here as you sorted our problem last time.

Thanks
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @Cazzy1987 Welcome back. @DanielS is currently out of the office.

I'm sorry that the order journey has not gone a smoothly as it should have. We will be happy to help you if you send us your details and one of the other members of the team will be in touch. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings