cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Defaulted Account

Im hoping someone can shed some light as to who to address my issue with....

Basically last week i obtained my credit report. Unknown to me, I had a default from BT from 2010. The account is now closed however the money is still owed. I rang last week to get to the bottom of the matter, however as the account is old, was told to email **********. I have not heard anything back 7 days on, I have rang customer services again, but the language barrier of the foreign call centres is making things difficult.

Can anyone confirm the address of ******** is correct, or know of a number best suited to my issue? I wish to resolve this issue ASAP, but am finding it difficult.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 5

Re: Defaulted Account

Hi C16wko,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.  This is something that I can help you with.

Can you please drop me an email?  If you click on my username (SeanD) you will find the 'Mods contact link' under the 'about me' section of my profile.  Please include any information you may still have, account number would be ideal but if you don't have that then please let me know the address that this old accounts corresponded too.

Cheers

Sean

Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

I believe ive emailed, however not sure its sent as the laptop froze at the same time 😞
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 4 of 5

Hi C16wko,

Thanks for the reply.  I have checked our inbox and I don't see an email from you.  Doesn't look like it came through Smiley Sad

Can you try again please?

Sean

Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Tried again and recieved comfirmation this time, Look forward to your reply.
0 Ratings