Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Delay activating BT TV Not activated

Hi Neil,

I am also having this same problem.

I've recently moved home and taken BT with me, which was installed and activated on the 18th April... 11 days later I am still without subscription channels.

The YouView box varies between error codes BTP-20000 and BTP-15000 for the subscription channels, and BTp-115c for BT Player.

I've spent well over 4 hours talking to online customer help, and over an hour on the phone (to only be cut-off and the fault marked as 'resolved' on my account). Just had a visit from an engineer sent by BT who was a contractor who found no fault here, tried to call for support from BT and got the same amount of help I have so far received - none.

This really is not good enough, BT are not supplying a service I am paying for and are showing no desire to remedy it.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Delay activating BT TV Not activated

Hi @MattBale

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the delay activating your BT TV service since moving house.  I appreciate the amount of your time you've spent speaking with my colleagues online and over the phone.

Can you send us over your details and we will check what's causing the hold up with your multicast channels?  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Delay activating BT TV Not activated

Hi Robbie,

I've sent them over.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings