cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
munkfarmer
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Delay in Infinity 1 activation, can anyone shed any light?

Hello all,

I'm sure this is a fairly common issue so I'll be brief:

I had an activation date for infinity 1 last friday 9th June, there is already a phone line in the new house we've moved into.

Friday came and went and when I spoke to customer service over the weekend they said it hadn't happened and all they could tell me is that it's delayed until Monday 20th June but they had no additional info.

I work from home and am scraping by on a flaky FON hotspot so anything anyone can do to shed some light or, even better, speed up the activation would be appreciated more that words can say!

I can provide account numbers etc as required.

Many thanks,

Chris Matthews

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Delay in Infinity 1 activation, can anyone shed any light?

can you post the results for your telephone number from thos checker please http://www.dslchecker.bt.com
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
munkfarmer
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi Webby,

When I submit the number I get:

"There is no data available for this number. This could be either because it is not a BT line or it is a new BT number that has just been provided. Most new numbers will appear on the checker 24 hours after BT has installed the line."

Thanks,

Chris

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

so are you a new bt customer? or just upgrading

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Can you try the adress checker on that site. Make sure you use the address checker and not the postcode checker.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings