cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
belindag
Message 1 of 5

Deleting emails

How can I delete the emails on the bt web-based email server without having to click on each one individually which is a total pain as I have 35 pages of them. Thanks for any suggestionsSmiley Wink

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Deleting emails

@belindag wrote:

How can I delete the emails on the bt web-based email server without having to click on each one individually which is a total pain as I have 35 pages of them. Thanks for any suggestionsSmiley Wink

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

If you are using the very new system, you can click the "Switch view" icon and choose "In scrolling list". After a refresh, you can click the top left hand box which will highlight the whole lot and you can press delete from there. Of course, you can unclick the ones you want to keep.

You can do a page at a time by ticking the top left hand box above the list of emails, and then pressing delete.

0 Ratings
belindag
Message 3 of 5

Hm, thank you. Not sure I'm in the very new system? I'm a business customer - and go to my emails through the business link. Can't see a switch view icon anywhere...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

@belindag wrote:

Hm, thank you. Not sure I'm in the very new system? I'm a business customer - and go to my emails through the business link. Can't see a switch view icon anywhere...

Ahh - sorry.

For business type queries, it's best to pop over to the BT business forums :-

http://business.forums.bt.com/

0 Ratings
belindag
Message 5 of 5

I'll do that - thank you 

0 Ratings