cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
normanmclean
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Desktop Not Picking Up Network after HH Change.

Go to solution

I have 2 laptops and a desktop on my network. A few months ago I got a HH2, after that was installed my desktop would not pick up my network allthough all my other devices including wifi radios, Wii and iPhone are fine.

As I don't use the desktop now I didn't worry too much about it but I am about to sell the desptop so would like to make sure it works ok before selling. I can pick up next doors network and my FON connection too so I am guessing it must be a Home Hub issue as tihs only happened after the changeover.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Desktop Not Picking Up Network after HH Change.

Go to solution

try changing the wireless from default b/g/n to just b/g.   if that works and solvesyour connection problem then you can always change it back after selling the desktop

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
normanmclean
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks but pardon my ignorance but how do I do that? Looked in the Hub Manager but can't find it.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

if you enter the hub manager then it should be under the wireless heading  should be the default b/g/n and then select just b/g

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
normanmclean
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks, made the change and it picks up fine now. Cheers again, much appreciated.

0 Ratings