cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DR
Message 1 of 4

Dial Up Connection

Having just moved to a new property I want to just use dial up before I see what my montly bills are and sign up to Broadband anyway, I have been waiting for someone from BT to contact me with information I need to connect to dial up and now fed up with waiting so wondered if anyone knew what info I need to enter into my computer so I can use dial up - must be the only person without Broadband ha-ha!!

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Mordag
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Dial Up Connection

So how did you post here, then!!!

Seriously, if you have Internet access at work or otherwise then just type 'free dial-up' into your favorite search engine.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

you can try here  http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=30076

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
DR
Message 4 of 4

Thanks, I will try that, I am able to use internet at work but many sites are blocked, it's more for wanting to check my e-mails when I am on leave from work as I don't use the internet that often.

0 Ratings