cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kernowgirl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Different dates for line rental and package!

Go to solution

I paid for Line Rental Saver which is due to end on 18 April 2014, but during the year I changed my package which is due to end on the 30 Jan 2014, does anyone know what my options will be when the package ends i.e can I get a refund for the line rental as I don't think I want to sign up for another 12 month deal and I cant seem to find out if I can get PAYG for phone/broadband or TV while I wait for the line rental to finish!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
ernie_c
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Different dates for line rental and package!

Go to solution
There is no refund on Line Rental Saver. Your package will become a monthly rolling contract.
0 Ratings
kernowgirl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you for your reply, but is there any way of finding out what my broadband/TV charges might be? (not too bothered about phone)

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Your charges will be the same as they are now. The contract you were on stops and you go onto a rolling contract with same charges. It also means you can leave at any time without penalty because your contract has ended.

0 Ratings
tharweb
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Check this link for any price changes.

0 Ratings
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Unless you do anything, you just switch to a rolling monthly contract with exactly the same package as you had before.  The charges remain the same, except that if you were getting a discount as part of your previous deal, then that discount will end.

0 Ratings
kernowgirl
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Thank you all for your help
0 Ratings