- Send a letter asking for payment to be made within seven days
- We may contact them over the phone to discuss the issue
- Attempt to take the payment again seven days after the original failed payment
Your bank may charge for the first failed payment but we won’t.
If the second attempt at taking payment fails we’ll:
- Cancel the Direct Debit
- Charge £10 on the next bill for the failed payment
- Add restrictions to stop the customer using their services and start follow up procedures to prompt payment.