cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Discount continues to not be applied to my account

Go to solution

Having upgraded to bt infinity at the end of January, which did not go smoothly .  I now have a problem with my bill every month, I am fed up of calling them to be told it will all be sorted, and guess what the following month it's the same.

It is not the amount of money it is the principle that bt are not getting it right in the first place, And how many more customers are they doing this to who just give up the fight.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Discount continues to not be applied to my account

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Discount continues to not be applied to my account

Go to solution

Hi @frisbypam,

When you switched over to BT Infinity it should have been straightforward. I'm sorry we weren't able to make it as smooth as it should have been. We'll get the discount and your bill sorted for you. To reach us, click on my user name and then click on contact the mods. That'll bring up our trouble ticket system. You'll need to switch from Mobile view to Full view to see that option.

After we pick up your ticket, we'll go over your account and then get in touch with you afterwards. It may take us a few working days before we can reply back but we will take full ownership for you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings