cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Disney Channel EPG info

What is showing on the guide for Disney channel (only) bears no relation to what is actually on.

How do I fix this, I have an angry young girl who cant record anything! Shes says its been like this for some time, days, possibly a week even.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Disney Channel EPG info

I agree the EPG and the actual broadcast schedule is inconsistent.

If you want to know what Disney will be  broadcasting

http://www.disney.co.uk/disney-channel/whats-on

It is likely that the problem exists between Disney and Youview most probably that Disney provided an original schedule of programs to Youview  and then subsequently changed their schedules but either didn't update the Youview data or didn't allow sufficient time to do so . My impression these problems are when Disney decide to show films rather than their normal schedule of series.

I'll open a thread on the Youview community about the issue. 

https://community.youview.com/youview/topics/disney-channel-epg-updates

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

The EPG and the actual broadcast schedule is inconsistent on many channels on youview!!! It's a total mess. I cancelled my Sky package but still get emails from 'Sky never miss' letting you know when your favourite programs ( new series etc) are starting back up. I'll check the channel for example national geographic (and time) for new series of Air Crash Investigation on Sky epg and it will be new series as email stated, then go to same channel and time on BT youview and it will say it's an episode from series 8, which is years old. So either BT entertainment packages has channels like nat geo, discovery, h2 etc and is cheap because it is showing old repeated rubbish from years ago and not up to date shows like Sky, or the epg is a total shambles.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

The channels on sky and BT (and everyone else) always show the same programmes, the individual pay tv companies do not control what is broadcast they just show the feed. Which is the same feed for everyone.

0 Ratings