cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Disposable Email Addresses

Hi, I have created a couple of disposable email addresses. But I've noticed that if I use them when I reply to an email that I've rceived in reply the email address in the 'From' field reverts to my primary email address and each time I have to select the correct disposable email adddress in order to maintain the continuity of the email adddress used.

Is it possible to ensure that if an email is received in reply to one sent using a disposable email adddress that the reply I send defaults to using the origional sending email address selected and not to my primary email address?  

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Disposable Email Addresses

There does not appear to be a setting that you can change to make the disposable address the default for replying. I can't recall how it worked with the BTYahoo disposable address. Can somebody still on BTYahoo check it out and reply.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Disposable Email Addresses

In BTYahoo when replying it used to default to the email address that you'd used to send the original email. You didn't have to check and re-select the email address that you'd originally used.  

0 Ratings