Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Do I have 500mb or 2gb

Hi

I'm wondering if someone could help me. I am confused as to what I have signed up for. Could someone please look and tell me what I have (screen shot below). It says I'm on a BT Mobile 500Mb deal but further down it says the twelve month plan gives me 2GB of data so which is it?

Many thanksscreen shot

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Do I have 500mb or 2gb

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

@Citruspips That's confusing, we'll need to take a look at your order details to clarify how much data is included in your plane.  Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

A case of caveat emptor. Apparantly I was supposed to ignore this confirmation email as my bill would provide better record of my contract which is odd since a bill comes 4 weeks after a contract starts. They say I have 500MB and that I should have disregarded anything stated in their email. Needless to say I have now incured a large bill for data used on my sons phone. 

0 Ratings