cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 28

Re: Do I need a IP Profile reset?

Also, I still can not run the "further diangnostics" on the bt wholesale speedtest site, Could that be a clue to anything?!?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 28

You need an engineer visit.

With an attenuation of 11 I'd expect more than 50meg.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 28

Hmm... wonder what theu could do?? The last one ran all the checks under the sun and fixed the bridge tap fault and said the line was clear.

Could it be the HH6? I have an old openreach modem ( the white one ) and a HH3 could i plug those in and see what speed I get?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 28

You've nothing to lose.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 28

Good point!! I will give that a go later on then.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 28

So I have my HH3 and Openreach modem now plugged in, but I now realise that I can not see the sync speed to see if it has improved as there is no option for this on the HH3...... 😞

My speed test results seem in the same area via the bt speedtest site, so not sure if that has been any help or not really!?!?!

Can you "by pass" the VDSL modem on the HH6 and use the openreach modem and then plug the LAN1 port on it to the HH6? Not entirely sure what the LAN port on the openreach modem "gives out"...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 28

You can run the Wholesale speedtester and that will give the IP profile. I can tell you the sync if I know the IP profile.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 28

The problem as I mentioned earlier in my post is that when I go to the "Further Diagnostics" option, it always fails to run/load so I can never find ojut what my IP profile is.... 😞

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 28

Can you "by pass" the VDSL modem on the HH6 and use the openreach modem and then plug the LAN1 port on it to the HH6? NO 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 20 of 28

Which Openreach modem is it? If it is a huawei it is reasonalby easy to unlock it to see the stats.

0 Ratings