cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 7

Does Bt mods answer any questions on this site?.

As title.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 7

Re: Does Bt mods answer any questions on this site?.

We answer plenty, its just that the BT Sport board is so busy today and most of the answers have been posted multiple times already, but people refrain from searching instead preferring to post their question again we don't have time to sift through every single post and answer the same questions multiple times.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Bull there is plenty on here that you have not replied to pal. (when I say you I do not mean you personally)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Indeed.... not seen a reply to my issue yet and there are now 3 threads open for the same issue from different people none with an official reply.

Not having a dig but would be nice to know why my issue is and how to go able resolving it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

How about one of the Mods creates a new message that they put as a sticky, and lock it so no one can reply to it. In the message list all of the errors/faults that have been reported, and against each put down either the solution/link to solution or show that you are currently working on it. When the status changes on something you can then go back and edit it.

At least this will show that the errors/faults are being acknowledged.

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

That would mean they would have to work

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Hi all

This is a customer to customer forum and the moderation team is primarily here to make sure the forum remains a friendly and constructive place, although we will offer our help if customers need direct help from BT.

I am therefore now locking this thread.

If any of you have any questions about your BT services, please post them in the relevant boards. We are feeding back any common trends or issues we see on this board about BT Sport so keep it coming and thanks for raising it here.

Please also don't forget to use or search facility before posting to check if your question has already been answered elsewhere.

Best wishes,

Stuart

0 Ratings