Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ironman123
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 4

Does anyone use veoh.com for movies.?

Go to solution

I have used veoh.com for watching classic movies [public domain] for a long time,but now it lets me reach the site but will not play the movie.

The reason I am posting this in the Infinity forum is because that is what I use.

Does anyone use the site and if so are they able to play the movie on infinity.?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Does anyone use veoh.com for movies.?

Go to solution

I've had very similar issues, where it would load the page then say it cannot find the movie but my friend can visit it and watch it. Then if it does play it buffers 20 mins for around 1 sec of play time, or just plays for 9 mins straight then will never buffer again. Though it works perfectly for my friend and all other sites like YouTube work in 1080p, BBC iPlayer HD & Netflix work fine at the same time I try and I'm the only person conencted to the internet.

If this helped you please click the Star beside my name.

If this answered your question please click "Mark as Accepted Solution" below.
Guru
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Useful site I didn't know about.  I've just done some very quick tests and the movies all started ok.  No time right now to watch one and see if it streams properly all the way through.

0 Ratings
ironman123
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

sjtp,you can just download the vids/movies and play them on any player if you wish,that is what I did untill the movies stopped playing or even loading into the onsite flash player.

I thought it might be a flash player problem but none of my other systems work there now.

Thanks for the replys though.

0 Ratings