cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 16

Don`t Worry Be Happy

Whatever has happened to "The Lounge"? It used to be a happy place, a place where you could join in the good humour and banter that seemed to abound.

Now it is worse than an Agony Aunt`s blog. Why can`t people vent their anger/complaints/disagreements etc on the appropriate pages?

Anyway, here`s something to cheer you up - or not, as the case may be Smiley LOL

At a motivational seminar 3 men are asked to come up to the stage.

They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you?

The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was the great doctor of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say...... LOOK!!! HE'S MOVING!!!!!"

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
teeddy36
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 16

Re: Don`t Worry Be Happy

Made me smile
0 Ratings
CraigS
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 16

lol quality weeze Ocean 😄

My own contribution:

The urge to sing A Lion Sleeps Tonight is only ever a whim away.

hee hee

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
dgilbert2
Expert
Message 4 of 16

like it Woman LOL

0 Ratings
Not_spot
Contributor
Message 5 of 16

Don't blame the people leaving the posts, the mods keep moving my posts here even though they belong in other sections.

0 Ratings
oniexn
Beginner
Message 6 of 16

Funny! I like your sense of humor.

0 Ratings
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 16

CraigS: I like it, one to remember for the Nurses (sigh), at my next hospital visit.

. . . it must be remembered that the sea is a great breeder of friendship. Two men who have known each other for twenty years find that twenty days at sea bring them nearer than ever they were before, or else estrange them.
0 Ratings
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 16

CHECKING THE MAILBOX:

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mail box.

She opened it, then slammed it shut, and stormed back in the house. A little later she came out of her house and again went to the mail box and again opened it, then slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps giving me a message saying, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL!"

0 Ratings
Ocean
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 16

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.

An MSCE in computing is like having a McDonalds Certification in World Cuisine, pointless.
0 Ratings