Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HaggisUK
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Double recordings

Hello.

I set my youview box to record British  Superbikes on Eurosport 2....  it starts recording no problem.

I then turn the box on to watch something on BT Sport 1 and the box tells me that I'm currently recording Eurosport 2 twice & can't watch BT Sport 1... I then have to stop the recording  and restart it so I can watch BT Sport 1.

Has anyone any idea how I can rectify this problem?

Thanks for any help provided.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Double recordings

I suspect you did the right thing to recover .

A few questions

How (from app or EPG) were the British super bike recordings set  and when did you set them .

Were they series or single episode recordings ?

which channel were the recordings set for 413 the SD channel or 436 the HD channel ?

which Youview  software version is this on ?

Did you actually get two recordings of the ,British Super bikes before you stopped  the recordings in progress to allow you to watch BT Sport 1 ? (or did it record it once but indicate that  both tuners were  both occupied in recording  the same programme)

HaggisUK
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Cheers for the reply.

Recording was set on app while connected to a hotspot on Wednesday. Wondering if the hotspot could be the reason.

It was a single episode recording.

Channel 436 HD

software version 28.26.0

Only got one recording but the warning said both tuners were recording Eurosport 2.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

I noticed something odd about the Series Linking for WSB on Eurosport when setting the timers for this weekend with it picking up other programmes too.
0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Over the weekend my box showed two failed recordings I hadn't even set on BT Sport. Then today, while I was browsing my recorded programmes, a tile for the same programme as the earlier 2nd phantom failure from BT Sport just popped up saying Failed and dated Friday past. Difference with the previous one was that it was dated last night. None of these were set on my box. The one that popped up today dated Friday was NOT in my scheduled list at any time.

0 Ratings