cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Dreadful customer service

Hello I am new on this site so not sure if this is correct forum.  I have BT tv, broadband and phone and for some while I keep getting weak or lost signal or the picture pixelates and is unwatchable.   I have spent HOURS on hold to BT before finally getting through and getting an engineer booked. 

The he engineer did not show and when I spent HOURS on the phone they said that the engineer had been cancelled.  It transpires that they had the wrong mobile number and sent a text and whoever they sent it to had cancelled the engineer!

i then spent HOURS on Chat trying to get this sorted out.   I have raised a complaint and they say they called but nobody answered.   They are continuing to call the wrong mobile number!    They are now sending texts to my landline so I can't respond to them. 

I cannot bear calling them again and the chat takes hours so wondered if anybody here had another way of contacting them which does not involve me losing another day of my life! 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Dreadful customer service

@Clazzamac welcome to the forum, I'm sorry about the problems you've had when trying to get your BT TV service repaired. We'll be able to help you get this sorted if you use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings