cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bob1978
Message 1 of 3

Dreadful experience with Infinity install.

My wife took a day's holiday last week - worth quite a bit in itself - to wait in for a confirmed Openreach visit to install our new Infinity line. No show. When I called for an explanation, I was told that the "system didn't assign an engineer to the job". What? How did the visit get confirmed, then? Anyway - the upshot is I've been without any broadband at all for nearly a week. Unacceptable.

So after much email to-ing and fro-ing, I find a voicemail this morning confirming an install for 17th April, more than 2 weeks from now, leading to a total of 3 weeks without an Internet connection.

Is this a joke? I'm appalled. BT had better sort this out or I'm going to be canceling my business with them, going to a competitor and seeking considerable compensation.

Outrageous. On this form, I would advise consumers to avoid BT Infinity like the plague. I'm furious.
Tags (3)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Dreadful experience with Infinity install.

Contact the mods, they can take 3 days to get back to you but should be able to expedite the order and bring the date forward.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Dreadful experience with Infinity install.

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings