cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Dreadful service how do I get a manager call back.

I rang BT 10 days ago with a dispute over my BT bill . I changed my service and BT forgot to take my monthly payment from the bank. They put me on a paymrnt holiday even though I increased my monthly outgoings with them. I was assured this wouldn't happen I am now in debit and BT want me to pay the debt where as I think as it is BT's fault I shouldn't.  BT want to up my d debit by £44 a month to over £80 which I can't afford.

How in heavens name do I get a manager to ring me back or get the charged waived.  I only get a bank statement every 3 months so assumed BT had taken it.

To say I am furious is an understatement. I have been a BTcustomer in my own name for over 11 yearrs and in my ex husbands ( same account number) for about 28 years and have never queried a bill or missed a payment is this the way BT treat their loyal customers, if so I am disgusted.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Dreadful service how do I get a manager call back.

the only bt employees on the forum are the forum mods   when they read your post they will offer assistance - not sure you will get the bill waived

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 4

Hi fly1962,

If you fill out the contact us form located in the about me section of my profile we can take a look at this for you.
Cheers,
Chris
BT Mod Team.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

When push comes to shove, you've used the service, and BT are entitled to chase you for the money for as long as 6 years after the event.

0 Ratings