cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Dropbox alternative

Hey guys, I don't know if you have heard about this particular cloud storage, but It's really good.
It has 15 GB free, + 5GB if you register with any referral code.

If your interested in it please use my link as we will both get a extra 5GB and you will also be helping me out as I need some extra space for work.

Copy has a unlimited file size upload unlike Dropbox.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Dropbox alternative

klownem

You link was edited out by the moderators as it broke forum rules, see your post above. Please do not keep posting it again as you may hear from them.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

could u delete this thread then as it pointless the whole reason for me making it as i gave a link which gave people extra 5gb of storage.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Just say the name of the service, without actually posting a link. I think your initial post gives a clue.

Posting a link generates referrals back to this forum, and BT do not want to appear to be promoting or recommending a service.

That is why posting a direct link is not permitted. Spammers post links because it generates revenue for them, and adds to their search engine rankings.

The same goes for links to e-commerce or auction sites.

If you simply post a name, then no crosslinking takes place Smiley Wink

I could say I use Google drive with 15GB free, but I would not post a link to it.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

And I use UbuntuONE (as well as Dropbox)

An MSCE in computing is like having a McDonalds Certification in World Cuisine, pointless.
0 Ratings