cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 42 of 64

Dropdown list to other email addresses has dissappeared

Go to solution

The problem is when I log into my emails, I used to have a dropdown list in the top right-hand corner of the screen where I could switch between my various email accounts.

This has now disappeared and I have to keep logging off and into each separate account everytime to check emails, which is very annoying.

Tried online chat with BT and for over 40 minutes they kept telling me to set one account as 'favourite' and log into that and then it would work.

It never did and after 40 minutes they rang me - another 30 minutes of the same patronising explanations, making it sound like I was stupid. In the end I was just told to "try again tomoorw".

Guess what - still doesn't work, but then again I knew it wouldn't!

63 REPLIES 63
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 64

Sub Mail accounts menu.

Go to solution

Hi all 

I can no longer see the sub accounts menu when I am in my inbox in webmail. Can anyone help me access my alternate accounts yesterday there was a drop down menu it is no longer there. I know there is another thread on this but it is listed as solved and the "solved" post doesnt give an answer to how to get it fixed. Can anyone help?

Contacting BT itself has obviously proved impossible. 

Vhon.

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 64

Re: Sub Mail accounts menu.

Go to solution

Hi

I'm having the same problem, the Sub account drop down menu which I have used for years has suddenly disappeared and I'm no longer able to access sub accounts via web mail. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 64

Go to solution

@Vhon and @Titanic I'm sorry to see you're both unable to manage your sub email accounts. Are you on BT mail or BT Yahoo?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 64

Go to solution

Hi, I have just joined and I am having the same problem, tried signing out, closing browser, tried different browser, restart PC still the same. Expected more people to come on about the same thing, surely its not just a couple of people?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 64

Go to solution

Hi NeilO

Thank you for your response.

I am on BT Mail I was also on BT Mail when I could see the drop down menu.

Vhon

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 64

Go to solution

Thanks everyone,

I'll report this issue to the email team and we'll post back here when they get back to us.

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 7 of 64

Go to solution

Hi NeilO

I'm also on BT Mail, have been since transferred fron Yahoo Sept 2014. All was OK a couple of days ago.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 64

Go to solution

Thanks for confirming that @Titanic. We'll post back as soon as we get an update on this.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 64

Go to solution

Glad I'm not the only one.

I'm using BT Mail and can access the individual accounts using the seperate log ins and passwords for them.

But cannot log in to BT Mail, which normally would have given the drop down list.

Nice to be back in the forum!

0 Ratings