cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 61 of 64

Re: Dropdown list to other email addresses has dissappeared

Go to solution

Half expecting what Lotz has added, I was beginning to think if they (BT) where going to fix this they would have fixed it by now, it has gone on too long. Hope I am wrong and it goes back to the way it was, we can but hope.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 62 of 64

Go to solution

Sorry Lozt not Lotz!

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 63 of 64

Go to solution

Hi David and Thank You for trying to fix this.

Problem is still exactly the same for me. I tried clicking on the link in your post and logged-in to MY BT, followed instructions but could not find an "link to BT ID" link anywhere.

Maybe me being thick, but no sign of it. I am currently logging-in to each account seperately, and have had to teach my wife to do the same, so it's not that impressive.

How long have BT known about this? Do they actually understand what the problem is? Has someone sat them down at a PC and showed them that it's their **bleep**-up?

People have kindly offered "work-arounds" but that isn't really what we all want. We want the problem FIXED.

Are BT going to:

a) admit there is a problem, and that the problem has been caused by something they have done?

b) show that they understand what thew problem is - not just churn-out some scripted response?

c) tell us if they are going to fix it -  and if not, why not?

d) and finally - JUST FIX IT ?

I think sufficient people have posted here to merit some response from BT themselves (no offence to you and your team but it's not your fault, not your problem, and wasn't caused by you).

I realise that there are users out there with bigger problems than me, but the "HELP" options are so pathetic that this forum seems to be the best way to get anything done - or, at least, make someone understand that there IS an actual problem.

I await your reply with interest, as I'm not going to "let this lie".

Many Thanks again for trying to help.

Dougie Henderson (off to check out proper email providers.)

P.S. as a final insult, my reference to BT's "male hen-up" has been bleeped !!!  GRRRRR

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 64 of 64

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

I can confirm that the ability to access your sub email accounts via a drop down menu on webmail no longer exists.  BT have removed this function and it will not be coming back Smiley Sad

I am sorry as I appreciate this will come as a disappointment for those of you who made use of this function.  This link will explain how to access your email sub accounts, Viewing multiple mailboxes from email login and BT ID's.

I am now locking the thread to avoid any further confusion or expectation that BT will bring this function back.

Once again I am sorry for the disappointment.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings