Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 64

Re: Sub Mail accounts menu.

Go to solution

Hello everyone,

I'm in exactly the same pickle as everyone else on here. Everything was fine until today.

When I log in to my BT account page & click the email link I get the following message

"Sorry. We've been unable to connect you to the mailbox you requested. Find out why here.

Click on Continue to see the list of mailboxes you manage or try logging in with a different username or password".

When I click on Continue to get to the main email address & the sub email accounts I have to keep switching between each email address & making each one my "favourite" in order to see the emails as there isn't a drop down menu anymore when you access the main email account.

Help!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 11 of 64

Go to solution

Hello YPT

You certainly are not the only one. I have experienced precisely the same problem since late yesterday (ie no drop down list of your secondary emails when you are logged in using your BT ID).

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 12 of 64

Go to solution

Hi everyone

I too am having the same problem with the sub account drop down menu from within BT mail, had been there for years now today when I wanted to check something through the webmail its disappeared. Also in the same boat as LITEFOOT with logging in through MY BT then to emails.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 13 of 64

Missing email addresses

Go to solution

On clicking to get on my email page I find that the choice I had in the top right corner to read different email addresses inboxes has disappeared.  I can only view the one I made favourite.  Looking in the Manage Accounts area the other email addresses are still there and if I change the favourite then the new favourite will take its turn as the inbox, but again no box in top right containing all my email addresses.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards Christina

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 64

Re: Missing email addresses

Go to solution
i'm also having same problems been waiting for online chat for email over an hour
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 64

Go to solution

I have this as well BT Mail, main account ok, all sb accounts no longer on drop down box, please include me with this issue.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 16 of 64

Go to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting and apologies you're having this problem.

This has already been raised and when we hear word back we'll post here again.

Cheers!

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 17 of 64

Go to solution

Hi All

I too have the same problem and have had since yesterday. After a ridiculously long wait finally managed to get someone on chat who clearly was unaware of this issue. Apparantly it was a ' browser issue ' this is despite the problem being the same on both Chrome and IE. I reinstalled Chrome and it made no difference. So dont waste any time trying this possible solution.

Will keep an eye on the forum for the real solution!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 64

Go to solution

Hi all, I have tried Firefox and IE. This has been going on for over 24 hours now. Moderators can you get BT to give us an idea how long this is going to take to sort out please.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 19 of 64

Go to solution

Hi,

Try this, it seems to work (but not all the time)

Click on"My BT"

Go to "My extras" (bottom of screen)

Go to BT Mail

Click on "Manage BT mail"

This will bring up your list of accounts & sub accounts

your primary account should be first (make it favourite)  then click on the blue button "go to inbox"

this will bring you to your primary account and you should have your "drop down" box back

0 Ratings