cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

Dropped speed even after days of stable connection

Hello folks,

Last month we were getting speeds of 3.5mb to 4mb 400kb/s download etc. And because we kept turning the bthomehub off at night, the exchange saw us as disconnecting which is fair enough. So the speeds dropped to below 1mb. So upon reading the advice on here of keeping a stable always on connection we did and have kept a connection for 5 days +, however we did have a speed of 1.125 after waiting previous days now it went down after a reset to 814 download!

Do we need further help, as we were getting a very good speed! Hope you can help.reset.png5days.png

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Dropped speed even after days of stable connection

Once the Forum Mods have read your post they will post an invite here once you reply to them they will take personal ownership of the problem until resolved.
Do not send them a Personal Message as this is the incorrect contact method and cannot be properly tracked also the mod contacted may not be on shift for sometime and this will delay your help

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them
They will contact you personally by email or phone  

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 6

Hi Hawkers,

Welcome to the forum.  I would like to have a look at this for you and see if a reset would be possible.

Can you please get an email off to me as I will need your account details.  You will find the 'Mods contact link' under the about me section of my profile, just click on my username SeanD.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Edited

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 6

Hi Hawkers,

Sorry about that, that's my bad Smiley Embarassed

Can you try again, you should see it now

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

All good now thanks, I'll get the details over to you.

Cheers.
0 Ratings