cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager - Retired
Message 1 of 11

Ducks!

Well I am over in Enniskillen today with the mods and its pouring down - weather thats only fit for ducks!!

Whats it like everywhere else? 

Steph tells me that its not normally this rainy in Fermanagh...i'm not so sure! 😉

K

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Ducks!

Wet and murky here too 😞

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 11

pouring in and about EdinburghSmiley Sad

don

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 4 of 11

ah well...i'll let Steph off with that one then! 😉

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 11

cloudy but dry here in East Kent 17 c
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 11

I think it was wet everywhere except the NE of Scotland 🙂

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Hi all,

Sun and showers today. We have a saying over here in Fermanagh. "Half the year the lakes are in Fermanagh, the rest of the time Fermanagh is in the lake" so it's generally either wet overhead or under foot.

David
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 11

Just like the west of Scotland. Where I live we get rain for 300 days out of 365. What do we live in these places, our ancestors must have been daft! Charles and Camilla did the weather forecast yesterday lunchtime on Reporting Scotland. Can we blame the Duke and Duchess of Rothesay?

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 9 of 11

Why not, no better people to blame 😉

I personally blame Kerry for this week's bad weather, it's been (mostly) sunny since she left yesterday!

Steph
IanC
Recognised Expert
Message 10 of 11

Sad news about my favourite duck 😞

0 Ratings